
I'm sitting here waiting for the season finale of Desperate Housewives to come on. I decided I needed to update my blog while I wait. The only problem is that the show is about to come on in two minutes so I need to make this short...cannot miss the show! Ok...it's on. I'll leave you with a picture of Anna and her friends from next door. Hopefully I will be able to fill you in on the last month of my life tomorrow!

3 comments:
That pictures is SO cute!!! I need a girl one day!! How fun!!
Can I just add...I LOVE DHW!!
That is so cute. Sweet girls.
I wrote the one above this one. The only way it would let me write was using anonymous. Believe it or not I am your mama. Anna looks like she is have a blast. I know the girls brother (their names have left my head) would have dressed up and had a ball with them. To bad there are no boy toys.
Post a Comment