Speaking of Anna...Thursday night my mom and I took her to an afterhours clinic. The three of us went swimming earlier that day and she seemed to be fine. Then her friends from next door came over to play. While they were here she became fussy and started running fever. To make a long story short, she has strep throat. (I sure hope my mom doesn't get sick!) We were going to take her to the hospital b/c her temp. was 102.6, but I found an afterhours clinic to take her to. (I did not know such places existed!) It sure was nice having my mom here to help take her to the doctor and get her medicine!

This isn't the most recent pic of my mom and Anna (it was taken a year ago), but it is one of the best ones that I have! I think they both look beautiful in the picuture!
Even though this week has been nice, I am sad for this coming week to get here. It means I have to go back to school! I love teaching but this past week has spoiled me. I love not having to get up at 5 in the morning and being able to stay home with Anna! The good side to going back to school is that I only have 5 weeks until summer vacation!!! Boy I cannot wait!
Well, I guess I have bored you enough with my life. There's just not too much excitement going on around here for me to share!

3 comments:
We're going to Healing Place on Highland Rd. It's pretty contemporary, but we like it.
Did you get my email about this weekend?
Hope anna is feeling better. Tell your mom I said hi, I haven't seen her in forever! What's the deal, I never did hear from you? Did you ever get my cell number? Let me know.
One more thing, do you have any contact with mia f.? I'd love to catch up with her if you have some contact info. Thanks!
Post a Comment