Jul 7, 2007

Summer Fun


When school was coming to an end, I was so excited about all of the fun Anna and I were going to have this summer. Now, however, I find myself being lazy too often. I literally had to make myself get off my butt this week and clean. It was so hard, but once I did it, I felt better. The house was clean for once and I didn't spend my whole day on my butt.

We planned on going to Blue Bayou two days this week but could not because of rain. So, instead we played on the playground at McDonald's and invited a friend over to play. We also went to Mommy and Me at the mall on Monday. Anna got turned into a pink spotted puppy dog by Bubbles the clown. Other than that, we haven't been up to anything. We're just boring people I guess.

No comments: