Jul 18, 2006
Lazy
Ok... I have been such a lazy bum lately!! I had an excuse last week....I had some gum graphs done and didn't really feel like doing a whole lot! But this week I have no excuse. Anna is at her Mimi's going to VBS in Homer and Justin is at work. It is just me sitting at home on my butt doing nothing!! It does feel kinda nice but at the same time I feel like I am waisting time that could be used to do more productive things. Oh well..........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I've kind of come to think of my time off like grace - I don't deserve it, but I have it. I have decided to just enjoy it while it lasts. :) Okay- a little too philosophical for a hot, summer afternoon.
I'm with Christy...enjoy!!!!! Think of it as gift from God. School will be starting back soon and you will be wishing for days to just sit on your butt.
Hey Sarah! I saw you in Homer FBC yesterday, but alas the crowds pushed us in different directions. Hope all is well ~ Christy
Post a Comment